Want to see a different side of Saigon? Let us take you outside of district 1 and show areas that most visitors don’t get to see. The city looks much different at night that it does in the daytime…
In this tour, we will show you the wide contrast between the old Saigon and the new modern city that is developing! So hop on and let us take you for a joyride!
At 05:30 pm our English speaking driver team will pick you up at your hotel or specified place.
– The Thich Quang Duc statue – who burnt himself to against the draconian policy of the South Vietnam Government.
– Having Vietnamese noodle, sugarcane juice – Very famous in Vietnam.
– The famous old apartment and Street food area – Walking around to see local life and try roll ice cream.
– The Biggest flower market
– The Cambodian market
– The Fashion street – just for local
– The Slum area – See another life of local
– The Floating market – Try coconut and see how the local live in the boat.
– District 4 – The smallest and the most famous district for street food.
FROM 5:30PM TO 9:00PM
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox